Pages

About Me

Counter Strike Tutorials

Welcome, Players!

I made this blog because I am great fan of this game. Find all those help, tips & tricks in this blog to help you through the game. Send me a message for any criticsm or comments to make this blog your favorite site ever!

Contact Me : info9892@gmail.com

JAvEX Crosshair HUD - VAC2 Proof


Crosshair HUD, what?


Lately I've seen a few posts asking about crosshairs and whatnot, so I just decided to release my custom crosshair hud. I got the idea to use the hud for a crosshair a while back when someone suggested to use the radar as a crosshair. Using the radar for a crosshair wasn't very good unless I reskinned it, but then the radar wouldn't be as easy to follow. So I thought why not just reposition my health icon and use it as a crosshair. I made the icons font size really small and it was still two big, so I changed the font a bit so I could have a DOT like the reddot hack for my crosshair.

Took a bit of work just testing and whatnot and all of a sudden I had a real nice crosshair. I put the health and the armor right beside it so I could easily see it all the time. Anyway its not hard to do, so if you don't like the way I've made it, go ahead and do it yourself!

Information
-There are two numbers beside the crosshair, the top number is your health, and the bottom number is your armor.
-Nothing is transparent anymore because I didn't want the crosshair to be transparent, and unfortunately there is one setting for everything.
-When your heath is low it will pulse orange and red.
-The timer is in the bottom left.
-ALL the icons are small because just like with transparency, there is only one setting, and I needed to make the dot nice and small.
-The HUD is green, so the crosshair(DOT) is also green.





_

SUMMARY: What is this hack?
Technically, this isn't a hack. It is just a custom HUD with a
green dot for the crosshair. The HEALTH is right beside it, and
the ARMOR is right below the HEALTH...
+++The best part about this is that the green DOT does NOT flash continuously like with the reddot hack, and it has no effect on FPS, if anything it gives you better FPS.

To install:
1. Copy the cstrike folder into your Counter Strike: Source folder.
2. Then copy the font file into your Windows font folder.
- BOTH steps above are NEEDED for the hack to work properly.
3. In your console type: crosshair 0 to get rid of the normal crosshair. Although I suggest leaving it at 1 at first to insure that it is centered.

How can I edit or change the hack?
Here is a tutorial for editing your HUD:
http://www.cdg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16413

You will need to change the xpos and the ypos of the armor to fix it. Look at the tutorial above if you need help doing it.

HINT: To change the crosshair you have to edit the font.

No comments: